We currently require talented, highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic company in the following position:
Technical Sales Representation – NE Alberta
Simark Controls is looking for a talented sales professional, based in or around Edmonton, AB to spearhead our growth in the NE Alberta territory.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic, team-oriented environment and be able to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously. The team member will be responsible to liase with all levels of Simark’s organization, and manage a territory growth plan.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, Alberta North & to the Vice President, Sales & Marketing, you will be involved in the continued growth and success of Simark Controls.
Technical degree or diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or business
5+ years sales experience
Ability & desire to work in a fast-paced, team focused environment
Passion & focus for continuous improvement
Ability to travel
Dual minded approach: you are highly organized and an excellent communicator (both written & verbal) but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on team members for execution
Roles and Responsibilities
- Relationship building with customers, including:
- Provide to the industry the benefits of Simark Controls Ltd.
- Provide technical expertise on the specifications, installation, operation and application of the equipment represented.
- Handling Customer complaints.
- After sales follow-up of projects.
- Promotion of Simark products and services through customer training and demonstrations.
- Quoting of projects within time line set by customers.
- Meets with VP Sales at regularly scheduled meetings to discuss Account Development, Opportunity Pipelines and Project Pursuit.
- Provides detailed Sales Reports using CRM tools on customer projects and quotations, sales calls and activities. Starts opportunities in iTrak. Completes Application Forms.
- Constantly updates and maintains a current opportunity pipeline.
- Meet with customers to determine their needs and to assist them with application problems.
Additional duties as required and directed by the VP Sales, VP Instrumentation, Automation & Energy and VP Power Products.
If you are the qualified person we seek, please send your resume to Simark Controls Ltd. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted