We currently require talented, highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic company in the following position:
Project Coordinator – Automation & Energy – Calgary
We are recruiting for a Project Coordinator – Automation & Energy based out of our Calgary office. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and managing integration and project proposals within Automation and Energy business units. Reporting to the Vice President – Instrumentation, Automation & Energy, you will be involved with the continued growth and success of Simark Controls.
- Business or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Technology Certification
- 3 plus years of related industry experience
- Proactive self-starter with Entrepreneurial work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment while prioritizing/multi-tasking
- Automation, SCADA and Fuel Cell Technology product knowledge is an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with Customers and Inside Sales to prepare and define project / integration specifications as it relates to our Automation and Energy product offering.
- Project Management related duties such as scheduling kick-off meetings, internal project coordination and frequent customer interaction throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Provide technical and commercial support to our customers and the Sales and Marketing Department.
- Responsible for answering customer Technical and Commercial inquiries.
- Strong team approach/collaboration with Management, Service, Production and Peers.
- Additional duties as required and directed by the VP – IAE.
- Excellent Salary, Factory Training, Company Health and Insurance Package
If you are the qualified person we seek, please send your resume to jobs@Simark.com
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted