We are recruiting for an Account Manager – Drives & Motor Control based out of Calgary. The successful applicant will be responsible to represent the Variable Frequency Drive product suite, strengthen relationships, and establish new opportunities with a number of key customers throughout the territory.
Reporting to the Vice President – Power Products, you will be involved with the continued growth and success of Simark Controls. You will have proven abilities to achieve long term and mutually beneficial customer relationships while establishing new business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics
- 3 plus years of related industry experience
- Proactive self starter with the ability to develop and execute strategic activities
- Proven customer service skills
- Development and delivery of presentations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well developed organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Keen self awareness and analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial work ethic
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) and/or electrical motor control knowledge is required
- SCADA, Telemetry, PLC and RTU, and other Automation knowledge is an asset
- Fuel Cell and Off-Grid Power knowledge is an asset
- Valid driver’s license, as frequent travel is required
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proactively pursue business applications within the Oil & Gas business community.
- Updates and maintains a current opportunity pipeline
- Meets with customers to determine their needs and to assist them with application problems.
- Lead strategy sessions on key initiatives across our product suit
- Drive growth to meet or exceed personal bookings goals
- Manage relationships with our customers to ensure a current understanding of all available products and services
- Strong team approach/collaboration with Management, Service, Engineering and Peers.
Company Health and Insurance Package
Choice of Company Vehicle or Allowance
If you are the qualified person we seek, please send your resume to Simark Controls via email to jobs@Simark.com
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted